Increase Safety and Productivity
The hard work is done. Subject matter experts from SEAA and NCCER have created custom curriculum materials specifically for Steel Erectors. This flexible program can help you to determine knowledge and skill level of current and potential employees, provide a training prescription to fill any "gaps," and be an incentive for employees to acquire industry recognized credentials.
SEAA offers a complete series of journey-level written assessments through the National Craft Assessment and Certification Program (NCACP).
• Journey Level Assessment
• Training Prescriptions
• Certified Plus Credential
Included in the custom training materials are:
• ALL Core Modules
• ALL NCCER Ironwoker, Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Rigger Modules
• Signal Person Modules—Receive a “Qualified” card upon successful completion
• PLUS SEAA’s custom curriculum
Here’s how you can get started.
1. Must be a member in good standing with SEAA.
2. Contact SEAA office to discuss your training goals and objectives.
3. Develop a plan for setting up your company as a Training Unit/Assessment Site.
4. Schedule 3 day training for administrators, instructors, evaluators, coordinators
• Abbreviated ICTP for Admin/Performance Evaluators only
• ICTP for Instructors/Performance Evaluators
• Coordinator Training
• Ironworker Assessment (written) *optional
5. Purchase Instructor and Trainee Guides
6. Implement assessment, training, documentation, and credential program
7. Work with individual state agencies to register apprenticeship program *optional
Become an authorized Training Unit and Assessment Site Today
Craft Training and Assessment Coordinator
Tim Eldridge, President, Education Services Unlimited
SEAA Executive Director
Click here for the brochure.